Love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jldelazz View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jldelazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love
    Posted: Jul 24 2008 at 6:29pm
Nothing is more terrible than when a beautiful child is killed by another. Two lives end, not one and it is an awful thing. What I see as even worse are all of the conformists on this site talking about how Larry should not have been allowed to dress as he wanted and wear his make-up. If Larry had not have been allowed to be himself would he have had any life at all anyway? The truth is we do not need to be talking about how he should have been censored, but instead how to promote love and understanding so that something like this NEVER happens again. Another thing, no 14 year old boy should EVER HAVE ACCESS TO A GUN! EVER! Telling boys like Larry "heels are for girls" is not going to help anything. That's only as true as one's belief in it... an idea imposed by society.

One last thing before I go. My 2year old boy walked in while I was watching the slide show. He came to the computer screen looked and said "nice boy." When it was over he asked to watch again. Finally he asked if the "nice boy come play?"

Even through the pictures and even to a 2 year old you can see what a good soul this child had. I really hope there is enough love out there to make something good come from his death.
Stellina99 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Stellina99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2009 at 11:54pm

Hi,

I really inspired by you  Larry. I love you Larry as I love my family members.

Snoreta

Adult Dating

Post Reply Post Reply