Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

School and system failed both students!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alan View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2008 at 7:46pm

LOL....and your nickname is Logik

I would prefer "gobbly gook"....or better yet, alot of Bullsh*t from a really whacked out individual.

Comparing Body types to "acting/dressing out" in school shows your lack of intelligiece,  and shallowness.

Comparing my opinion to Hitler also shows you to be very extreme in your opinions and with those that have ones that differ from yours.

If I had to place a bet, I would wager that you too are gay and are trying to force your prejudices on us Straight folk.
Regardless, we disagree.
Have a great weekend!

tones91 View Drop Down

Quote tones91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2008 at 8:44pm
What is the point of your being on this forum? Because i am really starting to wonder that...you sound to me like another hate-mongering person who believe that us 'homos' are invading on you 'straight folk.' You should take your 'shallowness' to another forum and get a life...and try and have some respect for larry while you are at it too.
Rejoice in the fact that Larry is in a better place then we could ever imagine, in a world where love will abound with him forever.
tones91 View Drop Down

Quote tones91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2008 at 8:47pm
and if you had any 'intelligence', you would be able to spell correctly and not like a 3 year old.
And a good Sabbath to you tooTongue
Rejoice in the fact that Larry is in a better place then we could ever imagine, in a world where love will abound with him forever.
Woodstock View Drop Down

Quote Woodstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2008 at 3:45pm
Right on, tones. Why is he even coming on here and being a troll? Obvious he doesn't like gay people.
 Having grown up in the South when racial integration of schools was the issue that aroused strong emotions I see a parallell.
 People were saying it was the black kids fault if they went to a previously all-white school and were attacked or harassed. (Read up on the experience of the black students who integrated Little Rock High School in 1957 and you will recognize a  comparison with what LGBT kids must go through today.) The President had to send in the Army to protect those students exercising their rights.
 People who are different. People who violate social norms like gender roles or racial codes. There are those who hate them. It is up to the rest of us to stand up and speak out.
 Because if we don't-it may be us they come for some day.
 Lynching of black people, rape of women,murder and assaults on gay people-they are all one and the same.

Edited by Woodstock - Apr 27 2008 at 3:46pm
Alan View Drop Down

Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 2:04pm
this is my last post.

First of all, I came here because I read in my local paper about this tragedy.

I felt, based on the info that I was able to read, that the school and the admin's had to  bear "SOME' of the responsibilty for this happening at SCHOOL.

I have not once, defended the shooter, or judged Gay people. I love some gay people, and accept them completely !

The problem here, is that my opinion, started this rant from TONES that this converation about this MURDER  should be limited to discussing the INTOLERANCE that he wants to preach...

Hear me out, Intolerance will always exist....poverty will....uninsured people, racism will, regardless of which politician you want to support and believe....

some things, good or bad, like them or not,  will be apart of this society, this country and this world....how we "control" these issues is also relevant, and a school understand this.

Tones, trying to force feed your agenda or orientation on others is going to change the world.

Larry was a victim, but the School and admin's let both of these young people down.

Your elitist views, and bringing cultures, demographics, etc into what I am saying is getting off the subject entirely.

Some of you cannot understand reality, or refuse to..... and that is why you cannot understand my points of view.
My intelligience is not what is missing here. A lack of seeing the world with 20/20 vision is the problem with some of you, and too many these days.

I will not come back and try to explain my feelings with those that refuse to see or listen to reason.

In closing, I do hope that the School learned somthing from this tragic day.

V.O.R. View Drop Down

Quote V.O.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 11:36pm
Alan, I wish you would stay and keep some sanity in this and other threads. It seems as though you are a true "Voice of Reason" and would hope that you continue to be so.
Alan View Drop Down

Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 7:47am
I am sorry... I did come back because I failed to proofread my last post, and I did make a glaring error there....I typed in error

Tones, trying to force feed your agenda or orientation on others is going to change the world.

I meant to say .....
Tones, trying to force feed your agenda or orientation on others is NOT going to change the world.

I appreciate the kind words in the previous post. I will pop in from time to time and try to lend value when I can

Have a good day

tones91 View Drop Down

Quote tones91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 7:57am
I am in no way forcing my "homosexual agenda" on anyone. I am simply stating my opinion. You are right, though, Alan, the faculty and school could have done more to prevent this from happening. I'll stop the contention now. Have a good one, Alan.Clap
Alan View Drop Down

Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 8:07pm

Peace    
divadawn View Drop Down

Quote divadawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 12:38pm
ClapI totally agree with everything you said.  The school failed both boys. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>