Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

School and system failed both students!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divadawn View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote divadawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 12:48pm
excuse me, but i don't think what larry wore or did not wear to school caused his death.  that was caused by him trying to inflick his sexual preference on others, especially brandon.  it sounds as if larry was the overbearing bully out of control and the other students just had to endure it.  the school failed by not protecting brandon.........and larry to a degree.  he should have been disciplined for his unruly behavior.   and i do believe unruly behavior is correct if you read about his behavior at home.....holes in the wall with screwdrivers???? i feel for larry's parents because it appears they did everything right except get him the help he so desperately needed.  being gay or straight is irrelevant....being disrespectful of others is the case here and larry is the one that crossed the line and violated others rights.

alan is 100% correct...........go alan!
divadawn View Drop Down

Quote divadawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 12:54pm
Cry..........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.............you are so totally unreal.  excuses are a dime a dozen...........and i have yet to find a logical one for you.  that's what is wrong with a lot of society and kids today..........their parents make excuses for their unacceptable behavior.  i certainly hope you don't have kids...........
tones91 View Drop Down

Quote tones91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2008 at 3:33pm
That is ridicoulous. Never was there any information of his putting holes in walls or anything of the sort. Your info must be false. And he never "inflicted" himself on anybody...to say that he was a bully in any way was preposterous. I hope you research better next time before you make such unruly assumptions. That is all i have to say, as i will not waste my breath on someone who has come into this site dedicated to Larry just to slander his name.
Rejoice in the fact that Larry is in a better place then we could ever imagine, in a world where love will abound with him forever.
♥Baby-B♥ View Drop Down

Quote ♥Baby-B♥ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2008 at 9:41pm

i dissagre he was just showing his own style so you should shut theCensored up.larry was just tryin to make his own style its not his Censored fault

Beth Thomas AKA ♥Baby-B♥
I WILL ALWAYS LUV LARRY♥
♥Baby-B♥ View Drop Down

Quote ♥Baby-B♥ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 8:42am

What I Wrote Is To Logik

And I Have To Quote Alan But Not All Of WhatHe Said
Originally posted by Alan

LOL....and your nickname is Logik

I would prefer "gobbly gook"....or better yet, alot of Bullsh*t from a really whacked out individual.

Comparing Body types to "acting/dressing out" in school shows your lack of intelligiece,  and shallowness.

But If Alan Is Saying This To Logik
Then What The Hell Alan, Larry Was Gay And Proud Of It So If He Is Gay It Doesn't Matter I Dissagre To This Part Of What Alan Said

Originally posted by Alan

If I had to place a bet, I would wager that you too are gay and are trying to force your prejudices on us Straight folk.
Regardless, we disagree.
Have a great weekend!

Beth Thomas AKA ♥Baby-B♥
I WILL ALWAYS LUV LARRY♥
♥Baby-B♥ View Drop Down

Quote ♥Baby-B♥ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 8:54am

Originally posted by divadawn

excuse me, but i don't think what larry wore or did not wear to school caused his death.  that was caused by him trying to inflick his sexual preference on others, especially brandon.  it sounds as if larry was the overbearing bully out of control and the other students just had to endure it.  the school failed by not protecting brandon.........and larry to a degree.  he should have been disciplined for his unruly behavior.   and i do believe unruly behavior is correct if you read about his behavior at home.....holes in the wall with screwdrivers???? i feel for larry's parents because it appears they did everything right except get him the help he so desperately needed.  being gay or straight is irrelevant....being disrespectful of others is the case here and larry is the one that crossed the line and violated others rights.

alan is 100% correct...........go alan!

Well I Dont ThinkSo Larry Was Not Bulling Brandon And Where Ever You Heard That Bullsh*t Tell Me What Site And I'll Make Them Learn The Truth. Larry Was In Foster Care So You Shouldn't Feel For The Parents You Should Feel For The People Who Took Care Of Him And  Were Really Good Friends With Him.
 So No Alan Is Not 100%
Correct
To Me He Is 100% Wrong
Beth Thomas AKA ♥Baby-B♥
I WILL ALWAYS LUV LARRY♥
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123